Moisture content is an important factor for people who work with paper and its related industries. To check the accurate value of moisture content, a moisture meter is a perfect device to use. However, there are many factors associated with a meter to check if it is giving accurate values or not. We at Presto has designed high quality Digital Moisture Meter that is used for measuring the moisture content of paper, corrugated sheets, cardboard stocks, craft paper, paper tubes & paper bales, quickly and effectively. This digital model of Presto handheld moisture meter has been made with an easy operational design and comes with the microprocessor-based circuitry that has been equipped in the meter. It comes with electrical resistance-based technology that has been installed for providing accurate moisture measurement.
Features of Handheld Moisture Meter - PTM 2020
If you are working in the paper and packaging industry, then our handheld moisture meter is a crucial part of your packaging business. This amazing testing instrument will work on the electric resistance and can test the moisture levels in your products. The meter readings that will be displayed on this testing instrument will indicate moisture at room temperatures of 70 F – 90 F and are affected by lower or higher temperatures. Here we have created a list of features of this amazing testing instrument:
- Digital Model with easy operational design
- Microprocessor-based circuitry is equipped in the meter.
- Electrical Resistance based technology has been installed for accurate moisture measurement.
- Huge LCD screen with dual-display for observing test results.
- Inbuilt Calibration Facility available with the machine
- Automatic shut off facility for saving battery life
- Provides you with highly accurate testing results.
- Proven microcontroller-based circuitry
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- 0-100 reference scale for relative moisture indications in hygroscopic materials
- Includes (a) a 9-volt battery
- Includes sturdy carrying case for carrying this amazing testing instrument
- Main Unit – Portable carried in a case
- Power – 110 / 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Moisture range – 9% to 30%
- Batteries – 12V, 6 Amp., SMF (Chargeable)
- Battery Range – 3.5 to 20% Moisture
- Display – LCD Display 31/2 Digit
- Tare Range – Up to full capacity
If you want to know about moisture meter price, features or other technical specifications, then give call at +91 9210903903 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get instant information about your queries.