At some point in our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger-looking skin. Also, this can be achieved without spending a lot of money and it can happen naturally! All you have to do is persevere and within three weeks, your skin will start looking fresher and clearer. Here's how;
1. Keeping your skin clean is your number one priority! You should clean your face morning and night with a gentle natural cleanser that removes dirt and grime from the skin but then treat it with an anti-bacterial ingredient like tea tree oil.
2. After cleansing and drying the skin, spray a fine toning mist on the face to cool and help close the pores cleanly. Let this mist dry on the face.
3. When the toner dries, apply a small amount of moisturizer over the entire face and neck. Look for a moisturizer formulated for problem skin types and contains antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. These ingredients are mild but very effective in clearing the skin from blemishes and acne.
4. The right amount of restful sleep your body needs at night is reflected in the condition of your skin. Seven hours is usually enough. Not getting enough sleep over a period of time leads to problems like loose skin under the eyes and dark circles that are difficult to cure.
5. What you eat is extremely important for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you're getting a good amount of fresh fruit and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Easily digestible foods help your system nourish your skin and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water!
6. Cleanse your body and facial skin with a weekly scrub. Start the body scrub at your feet and work your way up to the heart, which will help flush out toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction puts the toxins back into your system. Use a very mild face scrub on your face and neck as these areas are easily damaged.
7. Try an aspirin face mask! This mask gives amazing results to people with open pores, pimples, and acne. Grind about 15 Aspirin tablets into a powder and add some water, less than 1 teaspoon to make a paste, and then apply on cleansed face. Leave on for twenty minutes to work into the skin and then rinse and apply a light moisturizer. Try this once a week after a face scrub.
8. Use a domestic steam remedy as soon as a month to absolutely dispose of impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Cover your face with a towel and let the steam gently open and cleanse the pores. Be cautious no longer to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a heat face wash.
9. Get out in the fresh air and walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike and have fun! Exercise boosts your system and your skin will love it.
10. Take a daily fish oil supplement. Cultures that eat a lot of fish have clear skin and because fish oil helps remove toxins from the body, you know it's great for your skin!
These ten easy tips will help you get the clear skin you so desire, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need, and enjoy the benefits that come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.
Easy Steps To Clearer Skin At Home