COF Tester - Testing-instruments
Presto’s Co-efficient of friction tester is mostly used to evaluate the coefficient of starting and sliding friction of plastic sheets, papers, films, and pipes. The COF tester used in the manufacturing industry will help you determine the surface properties of materials like plastic or flexible films, sheets, etc. This Coefficient of Friction Tester will also measure the static as well as the kinetic friction of the materials with ease. This test can be conducted under specified load testing conditions that will help you to measure static as well as the kinetic friction of plastic films. Presto offers high-quality and standardized lab testing instrument can be widely used in the packaging industry as well to determine the coefficient of friction value of materials like plastic films, paper, etc.
Features of CO-Efficient of Friction Tester Patent No:- 97848
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Display for Dynamic and Kinetic Friction
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under sliding friction.
- Steel with Glass Mounting as Sample Mounting Surface
- Slider Block for performing tests – Sample to Sample, glass or metal
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using fly screws without any loops.
- Bright LED display
- Feather touch controls
** Available in computerized model also.
ASTM D 618, ASTM D 883, BS 2782, and ASTM D 1894
- Co-efficient of friction reveals the degree of transgression a sheet will successfully suffer, without affecting the labels and prints
- Maximum Capacity of Load Cell: 3 Kgf
- Display: Digital LED Display
- Device Accuracy: ± 1% within entire range
- Resolution /Least Count: 0.1 gm
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Speed: 150 ± 30 mm/min
- Motor: 1/4 HP Single Phase , 1440 rpm
To know more about COF tester price, or want to conduct a FREE sample testing session, then give a call at +91 9210903903 or email them at email@example.com. You will get instant information about your queries.