The enteral nutrition devices market is primarily driven by factors such as rising demand from home care sector, prevalence of chronic diseases, preterm birth rates, and growing geriatric population. In general, enteral nutrition is a course of nutritional therapy. This treatment is considered the best for adult and pediatric age groups. In enteral nutrition, the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) receives nutrients directly. This treatment has been specifically developed with the goal of meeting the needs of patients who are unable to swallow food on their own or who do not receive adequate nutrition from eating or ingesting food.
According to the research report “Enteral Nutrition Devices Market ” by UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI), the market is expected to witness a CAGR growth of around 6.5% during the forecast period 2021-2027F. The global enteral nutrition devices market is experiencing significant growth owing to growing geriatric population and rising healthcare costs. surge in the number of preterm births; increased prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, gastrointestinal diseases and nervous system disorders; increasing awareness of enteral nutrition; Rapid improvement of medical facilities.
On the basis of product, the global enteral feeding devices market is segmented into enteral feeding pumps, enteral feeding tubes, serving sets, enteral syringes, consumables, and others. The enteral nutritional pump is a valuable therapeutic modality for the management of acute and chronic diseases. This pump provides necessary nutritional support therapy for patients suffering from a functional GI tract. Breastfeeding pumps provide nutritional value to patients.
On the basis of age group, the enteral nutrition devices market is segmented into adult and pediatric. The adult segment contributed the largest market to the enteral nutrition devices market owing to the high prevalence of chronic diseases among the adult population. The pediatric segment of the global enteral nutrition devices market is due to the high prevalence of preterm birth worldwide.
Based on application, the enteral nutrition devices market is segmented into oncology, gastroenterology, neurology, diabetes, hypermetabolism, and others. Oncology holds the highest share of the enteral nutrition devices market. Enteral feeding devices such as gastrostomy buttons, also called low-profile gastrostomy devices, continue to gain popularity among G-tube users. It is ideal for children and active adult patients as the buttons do not extend into the tube off the body and lie flush with the patient's skin.
Based on end user, the enteral nutrition devices market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, home care, and others. Hospitals hold the highest share of the enteral nutrition devices market. Enteral nutrition devices are highly utilized in hospitals due to their high availability and high success rate of tube placement in hospitals. The shift from parenteral nutrition to enteral nutrition is also supporting growth in the hospital sector.
North America Witnesses Strong Growth
The North American enteral nutrition devices market witnesses robust growth during the forecast period. Rapidly surging demand for Enteral Devices in various unique segments is a key factor in the growth of this segment. Products are constantly being improved and innovated to create something for everyone. In addition, various technological advancements such as the development of a low-profile gastrostomy button suitable for both children and adult patients are contributing to the market growth. Other factors including improved healthcare infrastructure along with growing demand for neonatal and preterm infant enteral feeding devices are expected to further drive the market.
According to UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI), major players with significant market shares in the enteral nutrition devices market include Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Hollister Incorporated, Becton, and Dickinson. and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Baxter, etc.
• In July 2017, Cardinal Health completed the $6.1 billion acquisition of Medtronic's patient care, deep vein thrombosis and undernutrition businesses. The deal includes 17 dedicated manufacturing facilities and product lines included in the deal are the company's dental/veterinary health, wound care, electrodes, perinatal care, blood collection, compression and enteral nutrition products.
“Enteral Nutrition Devices Market” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights into the industry potential, key factors influencing sales and purchasing decisions, hotspots, and opportunities presented to market players. Moreover, the report also includes key strategic imperatives for a competitor's success, along with strategic factor indexing that measures a competitor's ability on other parameters. This will help companies formulate go-to-market strategies and identify blue oceans for their products.
Discount request: https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=18114
1. By-products (enteral nutrition pump, enteral nutrition tube, donation set, enteral syringe, consumables, etc.)
2. By age (adult and pediatric)
3. By purpose (oncology, gastroenterology, neurology, diabetes, hypermetabolism, etc.)
4. By End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Home Care, and Others)
5. By Region [North America (United States, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of World APAC) and Rest of the World )]
6. 회사별 (Avanos Medical, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Hollister Incorporated, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Baxter )
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends in the enteral nutrition devices sector?
2. How has the industry evolved in terms of consumer demand and product categories?
3. How is competition between countries shaping according to the index of comparators?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges of the enteral nutrition devices segment?
5. What are the customer orientations, purchasing behaviors and expectations of enteral nutrition device product suppliers in different countries?
Read more here: https://univdatos.com/report/enteral-feeding-devices-market/
Table of Content:-
2.RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OR ASSUMPTION
5.ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET COVID-19 IMPACT
6.ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET REVENUE, 2019-2027F
7.MARKET INSIGHTS BY PRODUCT TYPE
8.MARKET INSIGHTS BY AGE GROUP
9.MARKET INSIGHTS BY APPLICATION
10.MARKET INSIGHTS BY END USER
11.MARKET INSIGHTS BY REGIONS
12.ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET DYNAMICS
13.ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
14.ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET TRENDS
15.ENTERAL FEEDING DEVICE MARKET VALUE CHAIN
16.CARBONATED SOFT DRINK PRODUCTS REGULATIONS
17.DEMAND & SUPPLY ANALYSIS
About UnivDatos Market Insights
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI) is an avid market research firm and part of Universal Data Solutions. We believe in providing insight through market intelligence reports, custom business studies and basic research. Our research studies span topics worldwide and cover markets in over 100 countries using smart research techniques and agile methodologies. We provide in-depth research, detailed analysis, and custom reports to help shape a winning business strategy for our clients.
UnivDatos Market Insights