Tensile strength machine
Tensile stress testing is considered to be one of the highly efficient methods to test the elongation properties of the materials. Materials like plastic products are needed to be tested for their load-bearing strength so that they should withstand the tensile load. Thus, Presto will provide you with this high-quality lab testing instrument known as a tensile strength machine that is used to analyze the mechanical properties of the materials with ease.
Features of Tensile Testing Machine – Digital Model
- High testing range
- Vice-type clamping grips for firm gripping of the test specimen.
- Advanced peak load indicator for accurate readout and storage of test results.
- Limit switches protection for the protection of grips and the machine.
- Strong load frame.
- Safety limit switches incorporated for both the upward and the downward directions.
- Completely hardened and nickel-plated center load bearing screw provided for longer, rugged life.
- Aesthetically designed using heavy Metal channels covering the side rods.
- Minimum maintenance requirements and low wear and tear of parts.
- Displays all operational data - The software window displays all operational data e.g. force, elongation, strain, and percentage elongation.
- Memory function - Test data may be displayed, saved for future reference, or printed for reports, certification, and presentations.
- Simple operation - Test parameters are easily set through simple key & point & click entry with the mouse.
- Load Cell Capacity: 10000 kgf
- Test Speed Range with Speed drive (optional): 50 - 500mm/min
- Load Monitoring: Peak Load indicator with digital readout and peak hold feature
- Load Sensor S-type Load Cell
- Clamping mechanism: Vice type clamping Grips
- Load accuracy: ±3% full scale (with master load)
- Elongation: ±3% full scale
- Least count: 10 Kg
- Load Cell Overload safety: <80% of the total load
- Drive Mechanism: Variable Frequency Drive Mechanism
- Safety Feature: Up and down fixed and movable limit switch rings
- Over Load relay contact rating: Potential free relay 5 Amp. 220 V AC single phase
- Earthing Required: Proper Earthing required corresponding not more than 4 V AC with respect to neutral.
- Motor Capacity: 5 HP
- Gear Box Ratio: 7.5:1
We know Presto for its unique design and best quality tensile testing machine manufacturer in India. This tensile strength testing machine is used in laboratories for the purpose of testing the elongation properties of the materials. To know more about tensile tester price, or want to conduct a FREE sample testing session, then give a call at +91 9210903903 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get instant information about your queries.