Tearing strength tester- Testing-instruments
If the material like fabrics, thermoplastic films will be of low quality then it will tear down with sharp objects easily and if these materials will be of high quality then it needs some extra force to get torn down. Thus, taking help from Tear Strength Test will ease your work of measuring fabric strength. The tear strength is considered to be the minimum force that will be applied to the fabrics to keep them apart. With the help of a tearing strength tester, you will easily get the measurements of tear strength. Industries like textile, paper, packaging and many more make use of this testing equipment to test the tear resistance of fabrics.
Features of Tearing Strength Tester
Tearing strength testers are an important tool for many industries, including the textile industry. These testers can be used to test various materials and determine their tearing strength. It will help to ensure that your products meet safety standards. To optimize production processes determine how much force is needed during manufacturing processes, which helps companies save money by reducing waste material and time spent on producing products with low quality. Thus, this testing instrument helps manufacturers to deliver high-quality products to their customers. Here we have created a list of several features of tearing strength tester.
- The unit of measurement is “mN” i.e. mega newton.
- The laboratory equipment comprises a falling pendulum to cover various angles.
- The instrument is supplied with cutting templates, a board, and a cutting knife for preparing a sample for the test.
- There is start and stop functions to hold the pendulum for safety.
- The test parameters include peak load, median load, and tearing strength.
- The procedure is done to determine tearing strength that involves a cut in the center. An opposing tail, known as the “tongue” is duly clamped in the instrument.
- High-Quality rugged structure with the corrosion-resistant main body
- Falling pendulum-type instrument
- Single-handed hassle-free operation
- Highly accurate test results under multiple pendulum weights
- Strong gripping fixture for holding test samples
- Pendulum release mechanism to cover the various measuring range
- Inbuilt calibration weights
- The machine is available with capacities of 1600 grams, 3200 grams, and 6400 grams.
- The clamp surface of each clamp is of Length 35.5 mm x M 15.5 mm.
- The distance between both the clamps is 2.5 +/-0.25mm.
- The size of the slit is 20mm.
- The machine is equipped with a measurement scale reading in the range of 0 to 100%.
- The machine is available with the calibrated weights 1600grams, 3200 grams, and 6400 grams.
- Accuracy: ± 2% within the entire range.
- Least count of scale: 1%
- Pendulum Release Mechanism: Manual through release brake pin
- Finish: Powder-coated Havel Gray & Blue combination finish and bright chrome/zinc plating for a corrosion-resistant finish
To know the Tearing strength Tester price in India, contact them at +919210903903 or you can mail us your query at email@example.com.