Warrior pose, also called Virabhadrasana, is a yoga pose that builds up strength in your arms, thighs, neck, and shoulders. Its name has been derived from a fierce warrior called Virbhadra, who signifies our capability to overcome ignorance and ego. The primary purpose of practicing the warrior pose is to enhance hip flexibility and strengthen the whole body.
What are the benefits you get by doing warrior pose?
- It toughens and tones your arms, thigh, lower back, and legs.
- Enhances balance and stamina
- Helps in the proper functioning of spinal
- Improves focus and willpower
- It helps in relieving tension from tight shoulders
- It brings inauspiciousness, peace, courage, and grace