Global eSports Market Size is projected to reach USD 5.80 billion by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 16.50%
The eSports market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 16.50% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029, and is estimated to reach the value of USD 5.80 billion by 2029
Key Pointers Covered in Global eSports Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
· Market Size
· Market New Sales Volumes
· Market Replacement Sales Volumes
· Market Installed Base
· Market By Brands
· Market Procedure Volumes
· Market Product Price Analysis
· Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
· Market Shares in Different Regions
· Recent Developments for Market Competitors
· Market Upcoming Applications
· Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Global eSports Market Scope and Market Size
The eSports market is segmented on the basis of revenue streams, games and e-platform. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
· On the basis of revenue streams, the eSports market is segmented into media rights, tickets and merchandise, sponsorships and direct advertisements and publisher fees. Media rights can be further segmented into subscription and online advertisements.
· On the basis of games, the eSports market has been segmented into multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA), player vs. player (PvP), first person shooters (FPS), real time strategy (RTS) and salons and spas.
· On the basis of e-platform, the eSports market has been segmented into PC-based eSports, consoles-based eSports and mobile and tablets.
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
· How has the Global eSports Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global eSports Market?
· What are the key regional markets?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
· What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
· What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
· What is the structure of the Global eSports Market and who are the key players?
· What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global eSports Market
· The eSports market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 16.50% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029, and is estimated to reach the value of USD 5.80 billion by 2029 Data Bridge Market Research report on eSports market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth. The increase in the use of product in various industries globally is escalating the growth of eSports market.
· The finest market research report is the one which is pertinent, unique, and creditable and also makes use of proven tools and techniques to formulate complex market insights into simpler version. Global eSports Market analysis report contains myriad of factors that have an influence on the market and include industry insight and critical success factors (CSFs), market segmentation and value chain analysis, industry dynamics, drivers, restraints, key opportunities, technology and application outlook, country-level and regional analysis, competitive landscape, company market share analysis and key company profiles. The credible Global eSports Market report provides an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest growth amid the approximate forecast frame.
· The increase in popularity of video games across the globe acts as one of the major factors driving the growth of eSports market. The rise in emergence of esports as a professional career because of impressive international prize pools, one-to-one sponsorships, streaming revenues and increase in popularity of the gaming tournaments accelerate the market growth. The rise in the infrastructure for the league tournaments and increase in the live streaming of games further influence the market. Additionally, rapid industrialization, emergence of industry 4.0, rapid infrastructural developments, expansion of end use industry and formidable investments positively affect the eSports market. Furthermore, the professionalization in the industry extend profitable opportunities to the market players in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
· Global eSports Market business report presents an analysis of prime manufacturers, trends, opportunities, marketing strategies, market effect factor and consumer needs by major regions, types, and applications worldwide while considering the past, present and future state of the SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS industry. Businesses can attain knowledge about complete background analysis of the SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS industry which includes an assessment of the parental market. This is the most promising market research report which has been framed in the way foreseen. Global eSports Market research report not only saves valuable time but also add credibility to the work.
Global eSports Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the eSports market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Global eSports Market Share Analysis
The eSports market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to eSports market.
Key player Global eSports Market
Some of the major players operating in the eSports market report are Modern Times Group MTG AB, Activision Blizzard Inc., Gfinity, PLC, Turner Broadcasting System, Valve Corporation, Tencent, Electronic Arts, Inc., Hi-Rez Studios, Nintendo, FACEIT, CJ Corporation, Kabam, Wargaming Public, Rovio Entertainment, GungHo Online Entertainment, Riot Games Inc., Epic Games, Alisports, Total Entertainment Network, King Digital Entertainment PLC, Zynga Inc., Gamevil Inc. , Cloud9, Team SoloMid, Team Liquid, Echo Fox, Fnatic, Gen.G ESports, 100 Thieves, G2 ESports and Immortals, among others.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: Global eSports Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research