In a country like India where there is a huge population, varying weather conditions and different terrains throughout the country, it is important to have a car that be replied upon in any given situation. Given that owning a car is no more a luxury, but a necessity, one must invest his money in the right place
Reliable cars in India
- Maruti Suzuki Swift: Swift is one of the most favorites of the people in India. It is mostly known for its reliability and efficiency. The car has a 1.2 litre petrol engine and 1.3 litre diesel engine that provides a smooth driving experience. Swift has a comfortable and spacious interior and an impressive mileage of 23.2 kmpl making it a top choice for those looking for a reliable car.https://www.suggestkaro.com/automobile/car-service/5-most-reliable-cars-in-india/
- Toyota Innova Crysta: Toyta Innova is a popular Multi Purpose Vehicle that is renowned for its durability. Its greater seating capacity and spacious interiors, makes it an ideal car for people with joint families. It has a 2.4 litre diesel engine which gives a mileage of 15.2 kmpl.
- Honda City: Honda City is considered to be the classic and yet a luxurious cars in India. It is a popular sedan known for its reliability and fuel efficiency. It has a 1.5 litre petrol engine and a 1.5 litre diesel engine that gives an ultimate driving experience. Honda City has comfortable interior and provides a mileage of 17.8 kmpl.
- Hyundai Creta: If you are looking for a compact SUV, Creta is the best choice for you! Being given the Cars of the Year award, Creta offers you greater durability and advanced driving experience. It comes with a 1.5 litre petrol engine and a 1.5 litre disel engine which makes it the right car for long journeys.
- Mahindra Scorpio: Scorpio is well known for its reliability and ruggedness as an SUV. It comes with a 2.2 litre diesel engine that delivers a hassle-free driving experience and performance. It provides a mileage of 16.3 kmpl. It can sustain uneven terrains and is a good choice for long journeys.