Do you have a business? Want to shoot your representative to live, work & do business in the UK? Or Are you a representative of a business checking for a suitable UK visa for your hand? The UK Sole Representative Visa is the answer! It's for a representative of established overseas companies outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wishes to set up a business in the UK. Our UK Sole Representative Visa Advisers in Chandigarh can help you to remain pressure free and guide you throughout the process.
UK Sole Representative Visa (Extension)
You can apply to extend your stay in the UK under a Representative of an Overseas Business visa. You should include any dependants who are on your current visa on your operation to extend – including children who have turned 18 during your stay. You should apply before your current visa expires.
In order to be eligible for an extension operation, you must formerly be in possession of a UK Visa as either
- A representative of a business that exists in another country.
- An hand of a employee, news agency or broadcasting association from a different country, for purposes of your assignment.
If you fit one of the below descriptions also you must have substantiation that
- You're working for the same employer as of when you were granted your aged Sole Representative Visa.
- You're still working to establish the company’s first presence in the country.
- Your association’s star position of business exertion is still outside the UK.
A Sole Representative visa can be extended for as long as 2 times after the original visa duration of 3 times, meaning a possible aggregate of 5 times of stay in the UK.
Dependents are also eligible to apply for an extension of their visas along with the main applicant.
At The SmartMove2UK the UK Sole Representative Visa Consultants in Chandigarh advise sole representatives of overseas business as well as representatives of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization on extending their leave on a UK Sole representative visa. You can contact on +91 98191 27002 or email us at email@example.com if you are seeking legal help from UK visa consultants in relation to the extension of your UK sole representative visa.