The Gloss Meter
The measurement of gloss is an important part of quality control measures for many industries. For example, paint and coating manufacturers need to be able to measure the gloss of their products to ensure that they meet customer specifications. Accurate measurements of gloss are essential for ensuring product quality. There are a variety of lab testing instruments available in the market to measure the glossiness of the surface, but the Presto gloss meter is the leader among all of them.
Features of Gloss Meter – Tri-angle
- The instrument is compact, sensitive, and highly portable in nature.
- The testing device measures the whiteness, shine, or brightness of various materials such as plastics, opaque glasses, ceramics, etc.
- It is featured with 20o, 60o, 85o angles.
- Easy to operate.
- It is designed with user-friendly features.
- Measuring Area (In mm): 85°: 5x36mm, 60°: 9x15mm, 20°: 10x10mm.
- Division value: 0.1 GU
- Measuring Range: 20°:0~1000GU, 60°:0~1000GU, 85°:0~160GU
- Measurement Units of Gloss:
- Range of the Device – 0-10GU, 10-100GU, 100-1000GU
- Reproducibility of the Device – ± 0.2GU, ± 0.5GU, ± 0.5%GU
- Repeatability of the Device – ± 0.1GU, ± 0.2GU, ± 0.2%GU
- Measurement Standard: JJG696 First class Gloss Meter working requirement
- Chromaticity Corresponding: CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source
- Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, User Manual, USB cable, Calibration Plate, and software CD (except basic model)
- Different geometry degree measurement is also available.
his Paint gloss meter is best for testing the glossiness of surfaces at different geometrical angles to ascertain the amount of reflected light from the surface. This quality lab testing instrument has been designed in accordance with industrial standards. To know more about gloss meter price in India or If you want to conduct a FREE sample testing session, then give a call at +91 9210903903 or email them at email@example.com. You will get instant information about your queries.