Bursting Strength Tester Machine
If you're looking for a reliable way to measure the bursting strength of corrugated boxes, the Presto Bursting Strength Tester Digital model is a great option. This tester applies a multi-directional force to the material being tested, and is able to accurately measure its bursting strength. The main purpose of the Presto bursting strength tester machine is that it provides you with accurate information about the bursting strength of materials. The results of the test can help you determine whether or not a particular material is suitable for your needs.
Features of Bursting Strength Tester – Digital
The quality of the corrugated boxes will be determined by testing their bursting strength. If the package will burst in between, then the materials stored inside it will get damaged. Thus, to ensure that there will be no rejections take place, you should make use of a bursting strength tester. Here we have listed some of the amazing advantages of a digital model of this bursitng strength tester.
- The testing instrument is very easy to operate.
- It indicates digital readings.
- It provides consistent, repeatable, and reliable data.
- It has a TARE facility.
- The lab equipment has a Digital LED display.
- It has a peak hold facility for maintaining the highest value in the memory.
- It has a Calibration facility is available.
- The laboratory instrument also has feather touch controls.
- Single Push-Button Operation
- Microprocessor-based display for accurate test results
- Memory to hold up to 9 test reading
- Highly accurate test results under multidirectional Force
- Strong Gripping clamps
- Grooved structure of Test Specimen Holder to avoid slippage and intact holding of the specimen under test
- No slippage in case specimen is tightened uniformly using operating wheel
- It has been made with standards like ASTM 3786 and ISO 2758/ 3303/ 3689
- Equipment Bursting Capacity: 40 Kg/cm²
- Least Count: 0.1 Kg/cm2
- Repeatability: ± 1 % within 10% to 9% of extra range as per IS:1828
- Opening in upper clamp: 31.5 mm diameter
- Opening in lower clamp: 30.5 mm diameter
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/min. (± 5 cc/min)
- Test fluid: Glycerin about 98% purified (LAB GRADE)
- Glycerin Capacity: 200 ml.
- Geared Motor: 1/4HP, Single Phase, 120 RPM
- Pressure Sensor: Pressure Transducer Sensor, output – 4 -20 mA, Range – 40 Bar)
- Power Supply: 220 Volt AC, 50Hz, Single Phase
- Earthing Required: Proper Earthing Required with respect to neutral and earth voltage with value not more than 0-4 Volts AC.
If you want to know more about this testing instrument, like bursting strength tester price, features or technical specifications then give us a call at +91 9210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.